Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Secret Pal!


It took me some time, but I wanted to show off the gifts I got from the two secret pal exchanges I´m signed up for!

The first one is from my Nordic Secret Pal (Nordisk Hemmelig Venn) pal Fjellrosa, I got two green and one pink balls of Fritidsgarn, bamboo circulars and some very tasty and already gone packages of coffee. I have a nifty little handbag-plan for this yarn, it will be perfect for a February something-different project!

The second one is from my hobbyboden secret friend hannech, who sent me a pattern and yarn for slippers which will be perfect for my son, and some cute buttons. My son needs some new slippers, so this was perfec for the green and orange woolen yarn.The other yarn is really silky and should look good as edging on something, this something still needs to be figured out by me!

No comments: