Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Noro Kureyon sweater


I´m in love!
Absolutely, totally in love with this wonderful yarn, pretty beyond any descirption. I´m going to knit NOro Kureyon sweaters for xmas presents next year for my nieces, knit myself a jacket, my husband a sweater, and very possibly a beautiful scarf from knitty.com

The picture shows my son´s sweater, in Noro Kureyon #163 and alpacca double-yarn turtleneck.
The arms are folded up a bit, and quite possibly I´ll splice the little bit of yarn I have left on the bottom of the sweater, so it will last well through next winter.

Next time I buy this yarn, I think I´ll try eBay, as there seems to be money to save.
Or just chose the simplicity of my "local" yarnpusher, pinnsvindesign.no :D

2 comments:

amylin said...

Utrolig lekker genser! Jeg ender nok opp med å strikke skjerfet du la link til inne på bloggen min. Gleder meg til jeg kan starte, så nå strikker jeg for harde livet på mine påbegynte prosjekter.

Anonymous said...

Rålekker genser!