1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love the silk mix yarns I´ve been knitting with lately! They do have kind of a restricted range of usage though, and I don´t need that many shawls. Variegated yarns for socks is another favourite, preferably with a bit of nylon or similar in it. And I love NORO yarn!
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Actually, that´s a main headache these days. I store them in a hand-sewn pouch, but it´s absolutely not right for my circulars or my DPNs.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I guess I was about 3 years old the first time, my grandmother taught me. My first sweater was knitted around 11 I think. At least it was finished about age 11. Now, I still hunt down my mom to help me with steeking or other tricky business. Like finishing boring arms LOL! I guess I´m an advanced knitter, I have still to find a project I couldn´t do.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
5. What’s your favorite scent?
Fresh clean scents. I don´t really use a lot of perfumed creams, scented candles etc.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I´m not really into sweet stuff or candy...
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
Gardening!! My blog has a link to my garden blog in Norwegian.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I´m not much of a music listener either :) Maybe some jazzy, folky type music? I have an IPOD.
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand?
I love colours, love love love.
I try to stay away from oranges, yellows, browns.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
No pet, but a husband and a 4-year old son
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Yes, no ponchos though. They make me look huge! And I have a rather big head...
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Sock, sweaters, scarfs and mittens. Etc?
13. What are you knitting right now?
Two pairs of socks, a shawl, another shawl. And I´m getting my act together to knit Eunny Jangs latest creation, the Autumn Rose sweater
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I knit mostly on circulars lately. I have only tried bamboo and ordinary needles. No plastic please!
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
A month, maybe?
18. What is your favorite holiday?
19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarns maybe... I don´t really collect anything
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
2.75mm circular needles, beatiful stitch markers. Lovely, variegated, soft and lush yarns - possibly as part of an exiciting yarn kit. No subscriptions right now.
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?
Nah, I´m trying new ones out as I go.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I´m a sock knitter! I´m a european size 40, I guess that´s a M/L
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what’s your ID?
Not yet but waiting eagerly