Saturday, July 28, 2007
Sahara coming along
This is a really quick knit!
And I really like the way it´s turning out. I made some slight modifications to the pattern, the upper half of the top is a size Large, the lower part a Medium. And since I want it a slight bit longer than the pattern calls for, I´m increasing it back to a L again at the bottom to make sure it fits my hips.
I redid the decreases for the waist, because the first time around I just doubled the number of increases. This was perfect in the front, but the back got weird. So I doubled the front only, and did the increases every 6 rows down the back instead of every 8 rows that the pattern calls for, and that was perfect.
Once, way up there, I forgot a decrease, so now I´m a stitch off on the side-part. But I cannot be bothered to frog half the top for one stitch, and I´ll just fix it in the last row when I change over to the other yarn. No-one will ever know!
I can´t wait to wear this!