Friday, June 08, 2007

I´ve spoiled myself...


Yesterday and today, two packages arrived in the mail.
I´ve gone ahead and spoiled myself, and bought some lovely almost-not-there greenish-gray Handmaiden Mini Maiden rom Knitty-Noddy. The colour is peridot and the yarn is 50% wool and 50% silk. It´s so lovely it almost makes me drool, and I have to think up a really lovely project for this yarn to showcase it!
From Get Knitted, I bought myself some Fleece Artist Goldiehair on sale (the burgundyish mohair-yarn), which is so lovely now I have to find a perfect project for it. There, I also bought some Noro Kureyon for a Rainbow Scarf, two each of #52 and #159. The pattern calls for mixing up the two colours, and now I almost regret it because they´re both so beautiful by themselves. But I´ll try! I have several more ideas for Noro-yarn anyhow, and this is a nice way of testing the colours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blir spennende å se hva det blir av dette garnet. Har aldri prøvd Noro selv, men har hørt mye skryt om det.

Anonymous said...

Røske for noe nydelig Norogarn du har kjøpt.Gleder meg å se hva du lager av dette arnet,ønsker deg en finm hobbyweekend.

Anonymous said...

Da er so kjekt å skjemme bort seg sjølv av og til. Og så flotte ting du har skjemt deg vekk med da.

Ynskjer deg ein fin og solrik søndag.

amylin said...

Wow, så utrolig nydelig garn.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Also, I'm very sorry that it's going to be late, but I have one more package to send to you.