Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Finally back on the knitting track


I started the day by ordering, or at least sending some questions regarding purchase, of the Eunny Yang Autmn Rose fair isle sweater! I also signed up for the KAL at iloveautumnrose.blogspot.com so I´m getting there.
The picture is of the shawl from the Maskerader magazine by norwegian "Du Store Alpakka" - an alpacca yarn factory. I knitted the shawl from some lovely mohair++ yarn from Fleece Artist and I love it to bits. It´s so soft and wonderful, the colors are much prettier in real lfe, more muted and burgundy-like! It´s rather big - 40cmx185cm, and I think I will wear it a lot this winter!

3 comments:

Beate said...

Godt du er tilbake i strikkemodus :D Det sjalet var nydelig!

amylin said...

Kos å ha deg tilbake. Hvordan har du hatt det?

Fru Dart said...

Det sjalet så virkelig deilig ut. Tenker det blir godt og varmt til vinteren ja.